Account Manager Strategic Partnership
As an Account Manager Strategic Partnership you are responsible for the business development in the online travel market, and at the same time you will also manage existing strategic partners.
Your market knowledge combined with your sales and communication skills and experienced analytical abilities will allow you to build strong long-term partnerships with existing and new accounts.
The role is ideal for a highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who has the ability to establish relationships and influence decision makers at all levels and wishes to immerse themselves into the commercial dynamics of a successful company.
- Research, identify and segment business opportunities with strategic partners (websites/mobile platforms) who generate qualified traffic;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with our range of services to create and maximize new business opportunities;
- Manage all processes leading up to finalizing distribution deals (i.e. leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up);
- Build and maintain a professional network within the travel web industry;
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company contract guidelines and policies;
- Proactively manage sales pipeline and report to Area Manager Strategic Partnerships;
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry.
- Maintain and develop successful business partnerships with Booking.com’s strategic partners and manage all aspects of partner interactions;
- Monitor the success of each account and manage client relationships in order to maximize profitability of the account by advising on Booking.com’s products and services.
- Fluent in English in written and spoken;
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in e-commerce, preferably in online travel;
- Excellent knowledge of the UK online (travel) market;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Convincing analytical skills;
- Significant experience gained in an internet or online tourism environment;
- Commercial focus, sales driven, results oriented and a client relationships manager;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn; Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision;
- Excellent communication, negotiation & reporting skills.