Head of Pricing - Ecommerce
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced pricing manager to take the next step in their career. My Client is looking to add to its growing analytics and ecommerce function with a pricing specialist with management experience.
My client is a leading financial services provider and has gone through a period of sustained growth over the past few years. The company is looking to grow and add to its market presence and already established brand name. This company offers excellent opportunities for career progression and further individuals development.
This position will head up the pricing team with the ecommerce function and will offer the opportunity to work on varied projects. This role will play a key part in the development of pricing strategy, pricing models and commercial initiatives. The key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Lead on the development and enhancement of key pricing models
- Identify and manage pricing projects and initiatives to generate incremental revenue for the business
- Support in the development of the e-commerce global pricing strategy
- Conduct competitive product and price positioning analysis
- Manage changes in interchange, scheme fees and other contributory factors through to a structured programme of portfolio repricing.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be shortlisted for this position you must have the following essential skills and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of the finance sector and pricing governance/strategy
- Experience managing key projects and teams of pricing analysts
- Strong analytical ability and able to undertake quantitative concepts/forecasting
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Experience using one of the following tools for data extraction/manipulation: Excel, SQL or SAS
The Head of Pricing could earn up to £80,000 + highly competitive benefits package
Data and Analytics recruitment is our core business. Harnham provide recruitment services and advice across the following sectors - Marketing & Insight, Credit Risk, Data & Technology and Digital.