Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager – Top 5 Digital Agency – global sports brand, central London
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager has opened up within a top 5 digital marketing agency at the forefront of digital innovation to work across a leading global sports brand. This agency is multiple winner of the ‘digital agency of the year’ award and is renowned for their creativity and technical capabilities.
This role will see you deliver innovative products and services through digital experiences. You’ll be required to have proven experience managing technical projects having worked hands-on extensively across multiple digital platforms.
You will manage projects from inception through to delivery across an exciting and complex range of interactive comms, social campaigns, website builds and mobile apps.
This is a client-facing role requiring effective communication and management across several internal disciplines: strategy, user experience, creative, technology, and quality assurance.Ideally you’ll be a lover of sport and a pioneer of new and innovative technologies. You’ll manage budgets from £250k to £1m.
- Define the scope of the project; produce detailed plans encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements
- Set and manage budgets for each project ensuring their profitability
- Hands-on delivery across multiple projects
- Proven end-to-end delivery of a global website with CMS roll-out
- Delivery of projects that have multiple dependencies and tight budgets
- Engage clients throughout the project and be able to build strong relationships
- Manage multiple stakeholders at the highest level
- Ensure the full understanding and definition of client requirements both internally and externally
- Currently a Senior Project Manager with 3-6 years production or project management experience
- Have project managed a number of big web build and CMS projects
- Experience delivering projects that are cutting edge creatively and technically complex
- Experience of managing budgets from £250 to £1m+
- Agile, SCRUM or Prince2 experience
- Works well under pressure
- Have an objective focused and positive approach, be comfortable working independently, be self motivated and driven
- Possess strong client facing experience
- A problem solver, thrives with new challenges and constantly improves processes
- Experience of working with or at the best production companies/agencies in the world is essential
- Results driven and able to lead a team to achieve goals
- Experience of leading and mentoring junior staff
- A passion for sport
Salary: circa £65k + benefits
You must possess experience working within a leading UK digital marketing or advertising agency.