Big brand, big opportunity, big reward.
- Always thinking outside the box?
- Always trying to push the boundaries?
- Love to surprise?
Call Kate on 0207 496 9254
She'll tell you how one of the UK's best known and most trusted brands is investing massively in its Studio, and as such is looking to appoint an innovative and passionate Creative Director to give the company a new creative edge, and inspire, motivate and coach their big creative team.
She is looking for a highly ambitious and edgy individual, with big ideas, who is always thinking “out of the box” and who lives and breathes their work. This is about pioneering, integrating and a chance to really make your mark.
You will have an extensive background as a heavy weight creative leader and have a complete understanding of commercial advertising and marketing principles, with a demonstrated talent for high-calibre creative concepts and writing.
Based on the South Coast, this prestigious organisation can offer you an excellent package and working environment. To apply for this position please call Kate on 0207 496 9254.
- 25 July 2013
- 15 August 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Client Side / In-house, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Exhibitions & Conferences, Finance, Travel & Tourism
- Brand Management, Channel Marketing, Copywriting, Creative, Design, Direct Marketing, Editorial / Journalism / Content, Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Agenda Digital & Creative Recruitment
The Agenda Recruitment group was established in London in 2003 and since then has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and well respected specialist recruitment agencies in London and the home counties.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Agency jobs in South East England
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in South East England
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in South East England
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in South East England
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Exhibitions & Conferences jobs in South East England