Project Manager - Integrated
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fantastically creative agency, with a great range of clients who work across a number of channels.
The project manager will play a pivatol role in the delivery of this clients creative work across
Brand films, PR films, press ads, website updates and You Tube content.
You might be a client facing digital project manager looking to extend your skill set across other channels or an offline project manager who is digitally savvy and looking to work in the digital coms area.
- End-to-end project management
- Develop and maintain overall timelines in order to ensure project progression, manage Client expectations, prioritise workload and schedule resource
- Develop and fully understand project budgets to maintain control of costs, ensuring purchase orders are approved for any external expenditure and that any changes versus budget are immediately flagged
- Working collaboratively with all internal departments and in-house TV production
- Traffic work through planning, creative, tech and studio
- Be utterly organised and facilitate team process with a can-do attitude
- Be fully cognisant of the agency’s systems and processes and activity seek to improve the team’s specific processes
- Update and maintain the microsite, YouTube channel and the website
- With the Account Manager, maintain day-to-day contact with Clients with regards to project progression, stepping in to provide holiday and sickness cover
- Develop and maintain relationships with Clients, Agency departments and other roster agencies
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Client’s products, branding, logos and trade markings to make sure brand guidelines are adhered to in all work
- Stay abreast of technological development and techniques within the marketing sphere
- Ensure that the production of campaigns is completed on time and within budget. Proof the work with attention to detail. Obtain written approval, from the Client and AD/BD, for all finished work