Digital Senior Account Manager [Beauty Account] – Excellent London Agency – to £38k
Superb central London agency seeks a Senior Account Manager with digital experience to work on an exciting beauty brand account.
Reporting and context of the Senior Account Manager Role
The position will report directly into the Account Director on Beauty brands.
It’s a fast paced account with lots of projects going on at the same time and the Senior Account Manager will get to work and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry, both within the agency’s internal team, but also industry experts and of course their clients.
The agency need a Senior Account Manager who has excellent communication skills, a Senior Account Manager who can hit the ground running and who has the ability to work on their own initiative as well as being a team player.
The role will suit a Senior Account Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge working on global, famous brands.
The candidate will have digital marketing experience and enjoy working in a high paced and energetic environment.
Confident and gregarious, the Senior Account Manager will be comfortable building strong client relationships and playing an active role in interagency meetings.
Main Senior Account Manager Role
• To manage digital, social and integrated campaigns
• Build excellent working relationships with client-side counterparts
• Ability to work independently without constant supervision, be proactive
• Liaise with all internal departments including Client Service, Creative, Digital as well as key stakeholders within the wider integrated agency teams
- Brief creative, design and production teams.
- Ability to attend interagency meetings, to give status updates and present work
- Has experience working with other agencies [ideally]
- Proactive management of campaigns, not only successfully pushing projects forward and managing timelines but spotting opportunities and planning ahead to avoid pitfalls.
- Managing client expectations and developing client relationships
- Results driven
- Follow internal financial and resource scheduling processes.
Salary and Benefits
Market rate and dependent on experience [c£35k] + benefits below
- 25 days holiday
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Private Health – BUPA
- Life Assurance
Excellent agency, superb role. Senior Account Managers please send us your CVs today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 08 August 2013
- 08 September 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Communications, CRM, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (West)