Sorry, this job is no longer available
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - BBC TV LICENSING
Does your career matter to you? It does to us. With 12 pitch wins out of 12 and counting, Proximity London is one of the most dynamic agencies in town. So we’re looking for the brightest and the best to join us on one of the UK’s fastest-moving, most challenging accounts.
If you’re a highly accomplished Senior Account Manager you could be joinig out BBC TV Licensing team. This account is likely to be the most strategic and multi-faceted you’ll ever likely to work on – for two reasons. First is that part of your job is to communicate to every household in the UK – across multiple channels, along with the fact that the BBC has outsourced all Marketing deliverables to us. So, we get to lead the Marketing objectives and strategy and actually drive real behavior change. Secondly you’ll get to work and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry, both within our internal team, but also industry experts in research and behavioral sciences.
Day to day you’ll be:
- To support the Account Director and account team with the delivering of projects - developing project briefs, creative briefs, managing timings, budget, workload and internal resource.
- To schedule and plan campaigns across both direct and digital media.
- To be day-to-day point of contact for mid-level clients.
- To be point of contact internally for management of creative, design, artwork / digital build.
- To play an active role in collaborating with the wider TV licensing team to deliver on strategic objectives.
- To be day to day point of contact with key TV licensing and Proximity partners
You’ll need to be proactive, intelligent and multi-talented to succeed in this demanding role. You’ll be briefing all the key disciplines in the agency, reviewing work and presenting confidently at interagency meetings. Not only will you be driving projects forward, you’ll be actively identifying opportunities to grow the account and planning to avoid problems ahead.
- Proven ability to plan and deliver to fixed deadlines.
- A thorough, detailed understanding of data, data processes and the print production process (checking of data dumps, laser proofs etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand the detail but see the bigger picture.
- Deep knowledge of Direct Marketing (Digital understanding would be beneficial, although not absolutely necessary).
- Evidence of being able to grow & maintain strong relationships at all client levels.
You’ll be based in our friendly Marylebone offices, where you’ll find everything from softball, coffee, and chocolate on tap