Sorry, this job is no longer available
Comms Planning Manager
* Working on an innovative and massive brand , as a Comms Planning Manager you will be a client- facing contact for the Brand activity and will represent the client in wider agency forums.
* You will be responsible for helping to develop strategic media plans across all media channels and converting them into implementational frameworks. You will be overseeing the implementation planning, ensuring that the day to day implementational planning output is best in class and meets the agreed campaign objectives.
* Where necessary you will work alongside media owners to create bespoke solutions.
* You will hold the responsibility for the coaching and development of two planners and an executive.
* This top 10 media agency has demonstrated an excellent new business track record in the last couple of years.
* This agency will continue to grow to greater heights both in billings and achievements.
* They offer a variety of career opportunities and very competitive salaries.
* You should have experience in a media agency spanning all major media channels.
* You should be a great client server, but also not afraid to challenge to ensure you get that 'media-first'.
* Strategic ability and a desire grow in this area
* Previous man-management experience would be great - but is not a must.
To apply please submit your CV or contact Amanda on 0207 612 3842.