Account Director – Leisure and Gaming [Direct Marketing] – Excellent London Agency – to £50k
The agency are part of a global agency network and comprise over 150 staff and they have a unique capability to deliver fully integrated solutions under one roof: branding and design, advertising, direct marketing, CRM, interactive, data/analytics, promotional and shopper marketing.
The key role of the Account Director is to ensure the successful development and implementation of client campaigns, through effective, profitable teamwork.
The role requires an ability to effectively manage a team, partnering with Project Management to ensure flawless delivery of on-time and on-budget projects with weekly and monthly financial reconciliation.
The Account Director will also provide valuable input into the strategic and creative development of the client account to identify and progress new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
The Account Director will look after client relationships, commercial management and profitability, creative standards, strategic direction and initiatives.
This role will be working within the gaming and leisure sector focused on the Consumer business.
Experience in email and DM is mandatory. Experience in digital channels is desirable.
Account Director - Key Performance Criteria
- Strategic Competency
- Retaining and Growing Existing Client Business
- Building effective Client Relationships
- Commercial Focus and Delivery
Account Director - Knowledge & Skills Required
- Proven experience at Account Director level in a similar environment
- A desire to work on a well-known brand in gaming and leisure
- Previous experience within the gaming, leisure, retail or entertainment sectors is desirable, but not essential
- Experience in email, DM, retail and digital channels is essential
- Experience in digital strategies and execution
- Understanding of brand growth strategies, i.e. promotions, acquisition, CRM
- Experience of developing an account and growing the business
- Passion for generating bright ideas and delivering work that sells
- Ability to think beyond execution and to offer solutions rather than problems
- Ability to remain calm under pressure whilst managing multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills – understands the importance attached to positive client relationships and demonstrates an engaging an open style of communication
- Experience and success establishing and maintaining effective working relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable with managing and promoting cross-agency working with partner organisations
- Excellent organisational skills – works in a time efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritises effectively
- Previous experience in managing a small team is desirable.
This is an unbelievable opportunity at a one of the world’s finest agencies – Account Directors please send us your CVs today!