Campaign Planning Manager
Think innovation. Think Sky, a FTSE TOP 30 and the UK's favourite triple play provider- TV, broadband and telephony. Now in over 10 million households we entertain, excite and inspire customers with the combination of great content and great innovation. This is the driving force behind our growth as we strive to be the UK's no. 1 choice in entertainment and communications.
The Campaign Planning function sits within the Brand team. The specific role of the Brand team is to make sure that we create great campaigns, which deliver not just on business objectives for a particular product, but overall for the Sky master brand. The team provides specialist expertise to support Sales & Marketing in order to build strong emotional connections between Sky and consumers.
Campaign Planning operates across Sales & Marketing to help teams deliver effective campaigns through running the campaign milestone process and providing teams with guidance and regular communications.
The purpose of the job is to manage the Campaign Planning process, using project management skills to co-ordinate key stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively, efficiently and on time.
* Support the Campaign Planning Controller in leading the Campaign Planning process
* Support and proactively manage the Brand Management teams getting campaigns through the process on time
* Regularly communicate and co-ordinate with the process stakeholders and marketing teams
* Ensure up to date status reports, campaign dashboards and highlight priority actions
* Source articles for weekly newsletter
* Provide effective training and guidance to teams and run regular induction sessions for new starters
* Audit the process every 6 months, recommending and implementing process improvements including enhanced toolkits and templates
* Develop team Intranet site and maintain campaign information and executions on brand portal and international brand portal
* Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and become central contact for all campaigns
* Help manage agenda for the key campaign sign-off meetings, Weekly Directors and Weekly Creative Review meetings, write and distribute minutes and follow up on actions
The role poses a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to learn the ins & outs of how a big, dynamic business manage the end-to-end campaign delivery process. It would be ideal for a junior Marketing Planner/Project Manager or a highly organised Personal Assistant working in marketing who is seeking a change of career.
The successful candidate must be an energetic self-starter with strong project management and organisational skills with a proven ability to work effectively with stakeholders and develop strong working relationships. The ability to work to deadlines and good attention to detail will be integral and you must be a confident, ambitious and energetic individual with initiative and a persuasive manner. You must also have previous experience of a fast-moving, dynamic environment and be comfortable with meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and prioritising workload.
On top of great training and development opportunities, Sky offer discounted subscription TV, Broadband and Talk services, private medical insurance, generous holiday entitlements, enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits, contribution pension scheme, a share-save scheme, plus Sky Choices, a benefit scheme to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings.
It's our people that make Sky the UK and Ireland's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.