SEO Manager – Leading Independent Media Agency
A leading independent media agency specialising in digital strategic consultancy, paid and natural search, all display media, video, mobile media, data analytics, social media and cross-platform digital training.
At this agency they speak the language of business and technology & provide their clients with the means to implement unified media strategies that are measurably more effective, efficient and deliver increased ROI. They are proud of the number and the quality of leading global brands across the full range of categories and disciplines that trust them with their digital campaigns
Their forensic analysis and optimisation approach has continued to deliver a raft of awards, and keeps them at the cutting edge of digital.
They are seeking an experienced SEO Manager to work with their growing team to plan and execute SEO campaigns for a variety of clients including Bacardi, Dulux, Save the Children, ESPN, Epson, Harvey Nichols, Matalan & Jurys Inn.
The ideal candidate would have a proven history of managing client and delivering results. You will need hands on SEO experience and be able to work independently as well as part of a team reporting to the Head of SEO.
- Develop first-class SEO strategies for brands across multiple verticals
- Assist in managing a team, provide personal mentorship and identify training opportunities
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis, provide excellent customer service at all times and develop strong relationships with key contacts
- Develop proposals, website audits and presentations that will be presented to key decision makers
- Work with other agencies and internal stakeholders to deliver results on major campaigns
- Analyse the SEO industry and identify threats and opportunities for our clients
- Effectively communicate technical solutions to clients and stakeholders in non-technical roles
- First class understanding of SEO from a strategic, tactical and technical perspective
- Demonstrated history of working in search and of delivering success within the field
- Developed customer service skills, and experience working with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Professional, confident and friendly manner in business situations
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with SEO analytics tools and Google Analytics
- Excellent organisational skills
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 463 8692/07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.
About Sphere Digital
We recruit for digital jobs in digital media, creative, marketing and content. Our clients are ad technology providers, brands and agencies
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Media Agency jobs in London (East)