Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager - Social, SEO, Partnerships & Distribution
The Marketing Manager will work alongside colleagues within the Digital Entertainment team to implement a coherent strategy for content in social media, Search, and media partnerships. The Marketing Manager is the main focal point within the department for the implementation of community management, and ensuring our content is optimised in search.
* Work alongside the in-house editorial & marketing teams to activate social media campaigns and community management
* Develop creative marketing solutions across Sky's digital estate for Sky's key advertisers & sponsors
* Build relationships with internal stakeholders, and work with them to devise social media strategies that maximise the exposure of our channels, programmes, products and services within our communications
* Work closely with in-house teams and colleagues to devise and deliver a social media strategy for our content emails
* Work with the in-house consumer research and analysis teams to explore, analyse and report on both existing performance and new opportunities to enhance our social media activity
Previous experience in digital marketing will be essential, and the successful candidate must have a proven track record of results in social media, SEO and affiliate marketing. You must be a meticulous planner with a good eye for detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure, managing numerous projects simultaneously.
Sky has one of the most marketable brands in the UK and that's all because we are not only one of the UK's largest marketing teams, but one of the most creative too, driven by people who know just how to get our message out there. The Marketing team offers real scope or development in what is a very commercial and creative area of our business. As a result you will have the chance to build on your experience with some extremely talented and ambitious individuals.
On top of great training and development opportunities, Sky offer discounted subscription TV, Broadband and Talk services, private medical insurance, generous holiday entitlements, enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits, contribution pension scheme, a share-save scheme, plus Sky Choices, a benefit scheme to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings.
It's our people that make Sky the UK and Ireland's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.