Digital Senior Account Manager – International Beauty Brand - London Agency – Up to £38k
Our client is an award winning creative through the line agency with teams working across shopper, retail, promotional, digital, direct, experiential and PR. On top of that, they have an impressive portfolio of clients with some of the biggest names on the high street and in the home.
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Digital Senior Account Manager to join a growing team and work on this fantastic account, a leading cosmetic and beauty brand.
The agency is the lead CRM and digital agency for this account which is going from strength to strength! They are responsible for client’s entire digital presence, from year-ahead planning and strategy all the way through to delivery and evaluation of complex and large-scale through the line campaigns.
They work frequently and closely alongside the client’s ATL, media and search agencies. They also occasionally work with the experiential team to deliver exciting in-field activity for these clients on a campaign basis.
The Digital Senior Account Manager will effectively manage all digital aspects of this account - across eCRM, social media, community management, data strategy, digital campaigns, web builds, online advertising and digital analytics - in order to provide quality marketing services to nominated accounts, and meet revenue targets and overall company profit targets.
The accounts are fast-paced and challenging, but at the same time very creative and rewarding.
- Bring digital insight and understanding to your client’s strategies and briefs
- Take and understand a brief, establish its requirements, and effectively delegate specific tasks based on brief’s requirements
- Work with the planning team to ensure the creative briefing creates a rich digital context for the creative teams
- Co-ordinate agency strategic and creative response to client brief; evaluate the response in terms of quality and profitability; and discuss with AD
- Present/sell response and effectively manage client feedback
- Throughout project implementation, identify specific tasks, delegate as appropriate and manage people, finances and external resources
- Monitor progress against plan, pre-empt, and if necessary resolve shortfalls
- Identify new business opportunities within existing accounts
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of new digital marketing techniques and new innovations
- Demonstrate an appreciation of marketing, and understanding of below-the-line techniques by preparing, on your own, a response to at least one client brief that meets with the approval of an AD/BD, within six months of being appointed SAM
- Demonstrate an understanding of cross-selling of business opportunities
If you're an enthusiastic Digital Senior Account Manager looking for your next challenge- then please get in touch today quoting AK5601.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 03 October 2013
- 03 November 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Analysis, Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Communications, CRM, Direct Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)