Search Executive and Search Manager
Search Executive and Search Manager, London – £20K-£28K dependent on experience
This amazing search agency work with some amazing clients. They’re growing immensely and internationally, and looking for stars of tomorrow. They’re looking for a talented Search Executive and Search Manager with bags of SEO experience. You’ll be a smart person with a brilliant eye for detail.
We’re looking for brilliant SEO specialists. You’ll be a Search Executive or Search Manager with true ambition. If you're an SEO enthusiast who fits into this category we need to talk.
Do you have a proven track record of dealing with blue chip organisations? Can you manage expectations and translate meetings and emails with key stakeholders into agreed goals? Do you have excellent communication skills, and are you comfortable with technical information, as well as being well versed in the world of online marketing? If the answers are yes, then we have a challenging role for you where your skills and experience will be pivotal in a growing business.
This agency’s success in corporate SEO services is driven by fantastic results and excellent service. Keeping clients satisfied during every phase of engagement is what they do – the more clients they have, the more SEO experts they need.
Work and train alongside the best ‘Search’ professionals in one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the country. Use unparalleled in-house bespoke intelligence technology and be an active part of global growth, working with some of the world’s largest brands on an international scale.
We are looking for people who want to be involved in big search projects, You will have an active interest in search. You will play a vital role in helping our consultants create strategies to help clients dominate their industries online.
This agency have retained business, which ensures a really close relationship with their client. They want a Search Executive and Search Manager who can handle pressure well. They’re a thriving team to be a part of.
This agency have a policy of promoting from within, so you could expect to be promoted from Search Executive or Search Manager quickly if you demonstrate your ability to be at this level.
This agency have high expectations for their SEO people. This is because they really do push the career of their people.
If you’re a SEO enthusiast with the below qualities we want to hear from you immediately.
• Broad knowledge of search marketing
• Experience of online marketing, with a track record of marketing campaign planning
• Commercial SEO experience isn’t essential, but some knowledge gained through personal websites or side projects would be a distinct advantage
• Skilled at dealing with people at all levels within a client organisation
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) are a must, and attention to detail is essential
• Some existing knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP will help a candidate to get up to speed more quickly, but this is not essential
If you’re this person please do get in touch. Please quote AP277 when applying for this role.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles for Account Executives, Senior Account Executives, Junior Account managers, Account Managers, Senior Account Managers, Account Directors, Senior Account Directors, Group Account Directors, and Business Directors. Get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/391552/air-recruitment
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)