Senior Marketing Manager
Are you a bright naturally inquisitive Senior B2B Marketing Manager who's looking to work in a more strategic role at a top marketing consultancy? Do you want to work on projects that are policy driven, have real substance and require an enquiring and hungry mind?
The Company Based in the heart of Westminster my client is a strategic marketing consultancy who tailor make client projects on marketing strategy, planning and project delivery including stakeholder engagement, policy and events. Their clients are predominantly B2B, include corporate, government bodies, property, utilities, charities and associations. The company has strong sustainability ethics and offers a superb environment for growth and exposure to a rich variety of work.
The Role This is a broad client facing marketing role that will enable you to take a lead role in securing, developing, managing and delivery of consultancy projects for clients in a B2B environment. The role will require you to:
- Develop marketing and communication strategy, planning, research development projects for a range of B2B clients
- Create and oversee delivery of stakeholder engagement strategies.
- Develop effective branding and communication strategy.
- Account Management - lead on effective and timely management of projects and provide incisive high level project management including budgeting and scheduling. You will also be required to direct and manage project teams to deliver for clients.
- Events and Sponsorship - from policy driven forums, sustainability reporting to commercial conferences and publishing projects to research/identifying sponsors.
- Research for clients requires stakeholder mapping and analysis, communication materials' audits, competitor analysis, market trends research, phone or electronic surveys with internal or external stakeholders, focus or consultation groups both qualitative and quantitative research
- Media activity. Developing appropriate press releases, identifying and maintaining appropriate media contacts and developing good working relationships with key journalists.
- Identify and develop new business strategies and work with the Directors on the development of the consultancy's client offer and business plan.
About You We're looking for bright, inquisitive marketers. It is likely that you will be a business graduate or have a postgraduate business or marketing qualification. You will be an experienced integrated Marketing Manager with at least 6 years experience in B2B either in-house or consultancy. You will have had exposure to stakeholder management, complex stakeholder engagement and ideally have operated or understand a policy environment or policy led marketing campaigns.
You will have a desire to expand your knowledge and experience and have a rigorous approach to produce the best strategic solution for your clients. You will be motivated by an approach to delivery quality results with intelligence and flair. Please send your CV urgently.