Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager: Fantastic Integrated / Digital Agency c£30k
An award winning fast growing B2B/B2C Digital & Integrated agency is looking for a talented Account Manager to join the team. As the agency continues to grow by an extremely fast rate they are seeking a driven Account Manager to work on some of the largest global blue chip clients.
About the Agency
They are the fastest growing agency within the top 25 integrated agencies, with a genuine passion for B2B & B2C, they put people first and ensure they always hire the A team. They have won many prestigious awards including B2B agency of the year. They have one of the best track records for maintaining client accounts, twice the industry norm. They have been established for 13 years and they employ around 100 staff. They are a social agency with monthly activities on the calendar including a football, netball, running team, they also enjoy a team night out down the pub taking part in the local quiz.
The agency specialises in the following disciplines: Digital, and offline Integrated Marketing such as: Printed collateral, Internal communications and Literature. An example of the campaigns they work across include, global online and offline Brand re-launches, Brand Creation and Development, Brand Experience, Consumer and Employee Engagement,
Necessary Experience for the Account Manager Role:
The Account Manager will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple campaigns requests in an extremely organized way with a creative and strategic mind with fantastic attention to detail.
- The Account Manager will have a good understanding of various aspects of Integrated Marketing, such as Print, DM, Press, and Digital
- A good integrated marketing background with experience of running numerous accounts at once, experience of social media would be fantastic
- Experience of working with B2B clients would be advantageous
Account Manager Day to Day Role:
Internal Agency Interface:
- Write cohesive and single-minded creative briefs
- Demonstrate an appreciation for effective creative work, support your opinion with relevant insight
- Ensure your team takes responsibility for concise and accurate contact reports of meetings where actions are agreed
- Ensure all team members are clear on their roles and tasks
- Guide and monitor junior members of the team and ensure they are supported and trained on agency procedures and processes.
- Contribute to discussions on resource allocation and flag potential concerns
- Ensure the job-by-job profitability of each project, carry out regular and accurate billing
- Maintain maximum profitability across all client projects