Sorry, this job is no longer available
Sales & Marketing Director, Luxury Travel, Monaco
To be considered for this position you will need to have worked in a management role for at least 5 years and you will also speak at least one European language (French, Italian or Spanish) in addition to proficient English. Also, although this role will be based mainly in Monaco, you will spend a large portion of your time travelling around Europe therefore you are required to be flexible with your time.
• Create a strategic development plan to achieve regional passenger and revenue targets
• Direct regional sales & marketing activity, following global strategic guidelines
• Manage the EMEA Field Sales and Inside Sales teams to review and further develop relationships in the travel trade, including commercial terms with key appointed agents and wholesalers. Negotiate tactical sales arrangements corporately through Revenue Management.
• Oversee regional marketing activity including the development of strategic luxury partnerships with key partners
• Develop strategies to increase lead generation and rapid development of customer databases to increase consumer direct sales
• Eloquently communicate the company’s corporate and strategic messages with the media
• Communicate in the front-line with guests in EMEA and represent the company at relevant trade shows and conferences seeking profile speaker/opinion leader opportunities
• Development of MICE business in cooperation with the corporate regional C&I team to deliver charter and incentive results to target in the region
• Regular precise reporting of regional activity and participation in company policy decisions including the Marketing Board
• Education to first degree level
• Minimum 5 years managerial expertise
• Recognized experience in the luxury and or travel industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Fully proficient in English and at least one other European language including French, Italian or Spanish
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for a talented Sales and Marketing professional to take on an exciting new challenge and travel all around Europe whilst representing a world class, luxury travel brand.
If you think this could be the role for you or someone you know, please send your/their most up-to-date CV to Jessica Ferguson at Blue Skies Careers ASAP!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.