Marketing & PR Manager – Travel/Luxury
Our client is an award-winning luxury cruise ship brand, and they are looking to recruit a Marketing & PR Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be working for an outstanding brand who offer 5 star luxury cruises to incredible destinations. Your role will be evenly split between PR and marketing, providing an exciting opportunity for an outstanding candidate to advance their career while combining both these areas. You will also be working closely with the client’s international team, based in the United States.
As Marketing & PR Manager you will be:
- Creating, developing and delivering high-calibre PR campaigns and news stories for the brand
- Building relationships and brand awareness with key journalists, bloggers and trade press
- Responsible for all brand communications for the client, as well as all channel communications
- Working closely with trade partners and the sales team, in order to build the client’s brand
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding marketing experience gained within a multi-national marketing environment, with experience of working within a matrix organisation and of consumer PR
- A proven track record of success in marketing communications and PR, with an in-depth knowledge of the industry of the landscape
- Ideally some luxury travel experience, although this is not essential; experience in hotels, leisure, consumer etc would also be considered
- A proactive, enthusiastic attitude, with outstanding multi-tasking, presentation and communication skills
- A high level of computer literacy, including CRM and website development, as well as being highly analytical and adaptable
- The opportunity to travel, as well as working flexible hours
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible company, with the opportunity to travel, so if you feel you would be the ideal candidate for this role, please apply below.