Affiliate Team Leader – UK’s largest & most awarded affiliate network
This Affiliate network is a leader in ethical and innovative performance marketing. They provide technology and services that enable ecommerce, linking publishers and advertisers to drive incremental sales.
They currently operate in two markets, the UK and US, but alongside their parent company, they offer clients a truly global reach.
Their purpose is to always be better; to continuously improve themselves, the company and the industry and their five core pillars, Performance, Innovation, Technology, Service and Ethics, are central to the business and vital to their success in the industry. They have won the Publishers’ Choice of Affiliate Network at the Performance Marketing Awards for 6 of the last 7 years, and the Network Innovation Award for 5 of the last 7. The Awards reward excellence and innovation, as chosen by the community at performancein.com and a panel of recognised Performance Marketing professionals. They acknowledge their position and responsibility as a hybrid business – placing equal stock in support and service as they do in technical development.
Following a period of growth and expansion they now employ more than 235 staff in the UK and US, priding themselves on having a fun, vibrant work environment and excellent social scene. This, coupled with supportive management, excellent career development prospects and a comprehensive benefits package, are just some of the reasons why they have been ranked as one of the UK's best companies to work for over recent years.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, confident, and dedicated person to join the fast paced and hugely rewarding environment of Key Accounts working specifically on the world’s largest TV, entertainment & broadband client, which is one of the networks largest and most successful client programmes.
- This is a great chance for anyone looking to move into a position of responsibility to gain valuable experience working with one of the network’s largest blue chip clients.
- As a Team Leader, you will lead a team dedicated to the management of our client’s range of products on the network, reporting to the Account Director.
- This exciting and dynamic role will be responsible for liaising with team members, the client and the Account Director as a main point of contact for the escalation of issues, and the strategic coordination of this business critical client programme and relationship.
- The successful candidate will have breadth of experience in the affiliate industry, and in particular in dealing with major blue chip clients, as well as experience in people management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of the clients affiliate campaigns, ensuring the client is satisfied with their campaign and the effect on their overall business
- Manage clients strategy & product budgets and ensure the programme is optimised to hit targets
- Take on overall responsibility for 5-6 team members and their performance and development
- Provide a point of escalation for team members
- Ensure good account management practices are being delivered effectively by team members at all times.
- Should be showing willingness to develop ideas that can help the team grow and fulfil its goals
- Show leadership ability to take responsibility for other members of the team on a day-to-day basis
- 2+ years’ account management experience in an affiliate marketing role, with a particular focus on blue-chip clients.
- High level of industry knowledge and will have developed a presence within the wider affiliate community
- Experience in coordinating teams in projects and working practices
- High level of communication and client relationship skills
- Demonstrate an excellent level of account management skills, including the ability to optimise large campaigns
- Show a good understanding of network ethos and help the team to manage accounts using that direction
- Exhibit a leadership approach in dealing with Account Managers
What you will get in return
· A fair salary linked to experience and competencies
· A salary bonus linked to longevity on the account
· A supportive and fun work environment
· Access to training and development
· 25 days annual holiday
· Free travel insurance and life assurance
· Access to subsidised gym membership
· They also offer a range of fringe benefits including fun social events, subsidised sports teams and great office facilities (including games area, sweets and free fruit delivered twice a week).
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - email@example.com
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 463 8692/07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Telecommunications / IT jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Data Services jobs in London (East)