Search Team Leader – UK’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency
The fastest growing digital agency in Britain who have pioneered 3D search are looking for a PPC Team Lead to help drive their vision of paid search to the next level. If you have a passion for paid search marketing, the knowledge to back it up, and constantly strive to learn new skills and thrive in a dynamic workplace, they are definitely the agency you're looking for.
They aren't like everyone else; they work in an agile environment consisting of small, autonomous teams, rather than layers of management that contribute nothing to a clients' bottom line. They need bright, innovative and passionate people who can contribute to their continued success.
- Client management – You will have ownership of the strategic client relationship, managing resources to deliver client marketing campaigns and programs. You will develop client and product knowledge and proactively contribute to the client’s digital marketing strategy. You will nurture strong client relationships through providing insights in regards to competitor and environment feedback, regular updates on campaign performance, and taking part in presentations, correspondence, and face to face meetings.
- Account management and analysis - Effective campaign management ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and on budget including daily checks for performance against client ROI targets, weekly reporting to clients, managing client budgets, on boarding of new clients, writing compelling text, keyword creation, and text analysis.
- Problem-solving - Providing feedback and recommendations on tracking issues to revenue allocation models. Being able to think outside the box is key to your success.
- Business development – You will identify opportunities in the marketplace and growth opportunities for existing clients, assist with audit work for these clients, and attend prospective pitches.
- Leadership and mentoring – As a PPC Team Lead you will manage and mentor other members of staff, participate in the interview process, make recommendations on staffing requirements, and deliver new staff inductions.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on PPC experience from an agency environment
- Knowledge of Kenshoo is beneficial
- You will need Adwords best practice knowledge, strong technical/IT skills, and an understanding of tracking systems.
- Great communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to take ownership of account strategy are also essential.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - email@example.com
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 463 8692/07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.