eCRM Manager / Email Marketing Manager
The position of eCRM Manager / Email Marketing Manager will play a key role in planning, developing and implementing eCRM / email marketing activity for the group's branded third party businesses.
You will use email, data and other forms of digital communication to drive customers to engage and purchase goods and services from these businesses, working alongside the various business units.
Using customer data, you will make observations and recommendations on improving strategy, business processes, activity and technical capabilities all with a view to driving increased customer transactions, value and incremental revenues.
- Centrally managing the eCRM / email marketing strategy for Commerce, including, creating, developing, reporting on and managing the day to day delivery of email marketing campaigns across a number of sectors to customers.
- Focus on driving ROI from email and database marketing programmes.
- Campaign planning, creation of rules and management of dynamic content emails.
- Implement contact strategy across the entire digital marketing database.
- Develop robust testing strategy for retention, cross sell and upsell within our commerce programmes.
- Work closely with the company's graphic designer, copywriter and DM agency to create visually appealing email templates, effective landing pages and other online messaging for various audiences.
- Work with data team to identify opportunities from the database for email marketing.
- Experience of creating and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Experience of improving different metrics associated with ecrm campaigns
- Operational reporting & analysis experience
- Must be experienced in optimising deliverability of emails
- Working in a marketing context with Campaign Management / CRM tools, unica, alterian, siebel
- Experienced knowledge of html
- Awareness of consumer behaviour analysis
- Awareness of customer profiling and segmentation
- Knowledge of managing and domain and IP reputations
If you satisfy the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge, please do apply for this position.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital E-Commerce Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital E-Commerce Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital E-Commerce Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital E-Commerce Media Owner jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital E-Commerce Retail jobs in London (Central)