General Manager, Agency, Hong Kong
This CRM agency is market leader in the region and is producing fantastic work. They’ve a list of blue chip clients to die for and you’ll lead a strong team of experts across digital, operations and strategy development.
General Manager - The Role
In this key senior management role you’ll be responsible for:
- Business growth; meeting financial revenue and profit targets.
- Leading and motivating the team across all departments, managing operations.
- Building effective relationships with key clients, adding value to the agency’s strategic, creative and campaign delivery.
- Developing and presenting high quality proposals and generating new business.
- Helping to set the strategic and operational direction for the agency, continuing to build the agency’s profile in the region.
- Managing and continuing to develop a large back office and customer service facility.
General Manager - Skills and Experience Needed
- A natural leader, you’re experienced in managing the process, motivating your team and ensuring high standards across all aspects of the agency’s delivery.
- With an in depth knowledge of loyalty/CRM, both operational and strategic, you’ve worked extensively on both on and off line programmes to build customer loyalty and understand how to use data effectively.
- You have a track record in new business development, relationship building and business growth.
- You’re an excellent communicator, who’s experienced in writing and presenting winning proposals.
- You thrive on taking responsibility and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves when you need to.
If you’re looking for an agency that’s strong on big ideas and creativity and has a first class reputation, then please do send me your CV today.
I personally specialise in senior account handling roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.