Senior Account Manager - Contract
A global branding and marketing agency, based in central London that work on integrated campaigns across all media platforms are looking for a talented and driven Senior Account / Project Manager to join their 30+ team on contract until January 2014. A key responsibility will be managing projects across the businesses Global sectors, and you will be comfortable engaging Global Marketing heads and key senior partner stakeholders. You will be an excellent communicator, ideas-driven and have a keen eye for detail to ensure all work sent out is of the highest creative quality and within brand guidelines.
Additionally, the role encompasses assisting the development and win of new business and solidifying client relationships. You will be excellent at managing client expectations, handling issue escalation and resolution, alongside workflow management, finance and project budgeting. Knowledge of digital design and publishing is highly desirable, as is extended experience working within a design/advertising environment and with B2B clients.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, organised, positive team player who can lead and manage people with confidence and charm. If this role sounds like the ideal fit for you, please apply with your CV.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Account Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Account Management Legal jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Account Management Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)