Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital PR Manager (Travel Brand)
Digital PR Manager
Global travel brand seeks senior PR expert to work across digital and traditional campaigns
- You are a talented Public Relations / Social Meida professional as well as a true Social Media expert with a strong interest for Media relations and looking for a new experience in a company who cares about its employees and customers.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communications skills, but you also have a proven success of securing broadcast print and online coverage for news announcements, features and targeted pitches, including Soical Media
- You consider yourself a creative and strategic thinker who can develop story ideas and pitches targeted to appropriate media. You also feel more than able to balance priorities, manage multiple projects and implement on-going PR plans.
- You will have either worked for or with a PR / Advertising agency devising statergy large scale campaigns
What will you do?
- You will develop new engagement programs for social media outlets and be conversant with all media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and forums as well as niche market sites, staying abreast of new social media technologies and new ways to connect with customers.
- Furthermore, you will develop and implement a long term social media strategy. This strategy should focus on raising brand awareness, generating a positive buzz and ultimately delivering leads.
- You will be responsible for contributing to the development of the PR plan and the implementation of strategies and programs, both online and offline
- You will write and distribute press releases, pitches and other media collateral with the objective of generating significant print, broadcast and online media coverage.
- You responsibilities will also include the development of relationships with key media to generate relevant, on-message press coverage.
- Finally you will manage the workload of our external agency.
The company you will be joining
- Well-known brand within the travel sector with year-on year growth for last 8 years
- Amazing benefit package and bonus
- Lovely offices in central London
- Stock Options available
Apply now to find out more