Sorry, this job is no longer available
Comms Account Director- Electronics & FMCG brands- £58K
- Responsible for leading and managing day to day media plans
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with the electronics brand (A huge new business win for this agency) and continuing the solid relationship with the FMCG
- Think on your feet and provide media planning strategies and first class recommendations to ensure the best outcome for these £10million+ campaigns
- Support the wider team by giving continual direction and mentoring the more junior team members
The right person
- You're either a senior comms account manager or a junior account director within a media agency
- Worked on electronics or FMCG previously is desirable
- First class presenter with unbeatable social skills
- Innovative and dynamic thinker
- Someone who is genuinely passionate about defining their career and has a passion to progress
This TOP 5 global media agency are currently looking for a talented Media Manager to join their impressive specialist entertainment team. You will be working with an enviable client list and for a company that has had unbelievably rapid growth over the past 5 years. There is massive room for career progression at this award winning media agency and the offices are located in central London which means unbeatable transport links. You will be joining truly bright and inquisitive people who want to develop and grow, whilst still staying at the top of their industry.
I am also recruiting for a number of other roles both online and offline, planning and buying ranging from Account Executive to Account Director. Please get in contact if you wish to discuss more roles, at the best media agencies in London!