Group Account Director
This award winning global social agency specialises in helping brands to listen, understand and engage in conversations within social media.
This is a unique opportunity for a Group Account Director to join the Senior Management team within this growing social media agency.
Based in London, the Group Account Director will:
- Build and maintain strong and solid senior client relationships, offering strategic direction and exploring opportunities with insightful, strategic solutions
- Be responsible for overseeing projects and quality control, ensuring projects are delivered in line with the clients’ objectives
- Ensure excellence in client servicing across the client portfolio, and manage and mentor the team
- Be responsible for financial management of accounts including accurate forecasting, profitability and resource management
- Oversee and manage new business opportunities, and develop existing client business relationships to increase revenues against key financial targets
- Provide proactive contribution to the day to day management and running of the office
- Keep abreast of the industry for emerging trends and creative practices, educating the wider team at the agency, and continually keep clients updated and engaged with relevant industry practices
Key attributes of the Group Account Director include:
- Solid Group Account Director experience within a top digital agency, including Social
- Able to demonstrate a strong history of business and client development, with strong strategic contribution and leadership of teams
- Gravitas, a real “can-do” attitude and entrepreneurial spirit, continually looking at ways to develop relationships throughout the client’s organization, and for opportunities to grow business
- Exemplary client service skills
- Knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and strong social media expertise
- Excellent financial management, strategic proposal writing, presentation and negotiation skills
About The Blueprint
We are a strategic advisor to companies looking to enhance their digital & integrated offering & we work with many of the world’s leading digital & advertising agencies.