Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client is a boutique Innovation & Strategy consultancy based in Central London. They work with a range of clients – principally within TMT and Health & Wellness sectors – providing strategic consultancy services related to growth. These include: informing on the latest consumer trends and their strategic implications, helping their clients develop new products and services to take to market, providing market entry advice, and developing successful commercial and competition strategy.
The individual they are seeking will either have strong experience strategically consulting within a well-known Strategy House. The candidate will have been commercially focused, having contributed to the generation of new revenue through sell-on or new business development.
You will have contributed to significant strategy projects, and will be able to supervise their execution and progress. You will be comfortable with accounting, finance and economic principles and be able to demonstrate this.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing demand modelling, scenario planning, market forecasting and analysis to support Strategy and Innovation projects.
Key competencies and requirements for this role are:
* Commercial mind, backed up with concrete examples of where you have contributed directly to revenue generation
* Substantial experience of Innovation and Strategic Consulting within a top tier strategic consulting environment.
* A strong Analytical mindset, with evidence of having utilised complex techniques to analyse data and build models.
* Excellent project and team management skills, including budgeting and time allocation.
* Evidence of programme and project management
Strategy Consultant –Innovation & Strategy Consultancy / London / c. £40k to c. £50k