Web Developer/Designer (Digital, Creative, HTML, CSS, UX, Wiref
Web Developer/Designer (Digital, Creative, HTML, CSS, UX, Wireframe, CMS, Wordpress)
A talented Web Designer/Developer is urgently required by a fast-paced multimedia creative agency. This role would suit someone looking to step up to a senior/lead position.
You will be involved in all aspects of the digital work utilising your excellent front-end development skills and demonstrating creative flair and great UX knowledge.
This role will see you take the lead in the digital development of projects whilst championing design good practise with the wider team. Good project management and client facing skills are essential and the passion to make a big difference.
- Design, build, enhance and maintain websites
- Design, code and test email campaigns
- Share expertise and knowledge of latest web trends and technologies
- Respond to design and CSS related support enquiries
- Manage client expectations and liaise with the Creative Director and Account Managers
- Project manage digital briefs with wire-framing, site mapping and scheduling
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Client web-hosting and CMS background including Wordpress
- Proven experience in user-centered design and interactive environments
- Excellent attention to detail, good interpersonal skills and a team player
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.