Sorry, this job is no longer available
Ad Operations Executive
- Set up, maintenance and troubleshooting of campaigns across multiple inventories, channels and countries
- To ensure best practice is adhered to for all campaign setup, ad-serving and trafficking
- To understand the reporting requirements in order to assess how to setup campaigns in the adserver
- To provide insight from the campaign results in order to identify areas for optimisation
- To provide post campaign results regularly in order to calculate realistic KPIs
- To work closely with the Web Analytics Manager to provide deeper insight into campaign performance
- To build a strong relationship with technical teams
- To communicate to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Support of any technical projects and changes
- Provide technical and analytical assistance
- Coordinating with different stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
There are a number of key qualities that the successful Ad Operations Executive will need to show during their application process. They will need to be able to work from the London office and be at a level where they can confidently be an expert in the area of ad-ops. This role will suit an exec looking to step into a bigger company or a solid assistant looking for the next step up in terms of responsibility. Candidates will benefit from showing the following:
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The willingness to optimise at every opportunity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong interest in digital marketing and new technologies
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite - in particular to possess advanced knowledge of MS Excel for data manipulation and analysis
- Previous working knowledge with adservers eg. Doubleclick, Mediaplex , Atlas, Mediamind . preferred Mediaplex
- Previous working knowledge with debugging tools for ad-ops eg. HttpWatch
Our client is an industry leader and one of the fast growing in its sector. They are looking to hire an Ad Operations Executive to strengthen their offering in London.
£25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13327863
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.