Group Account Director
A leading international design agency based in central London are looking for a seriously talented Group Account Director to join their expanding team. This role requires an exceptionally high standard of strategic thinking, impressive commercial acumen and the ability to lead and deliver projects with strong, seamless execution. You will be an expert working on FMCG and brand packaging projects with intense knowledge of that sector, and be passionate about consumer insight and customer journeys.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience as a Group Account Director or Account Director within a similar environment, with a proven track record working on Global, US and European branding and packaging design for industry leading agencies. You will be a natural leader, managing, mentoring and overseeing the Client Services team and nurturing and developing strong client relationships. Strategic planning and development of client requirements in line with existing agency resources will be key to drive agency processes and deliver projects to the highest standards, on time and in budget. You will have the ability to inspire and motivate, effectively orchestrating your team to deliver in a frenetic work environment.
Proven participation in new business wins and business development to maximise and realise client potential is essential. You will demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, initiative and the confidence to completely own and drive projects. If this is you and you are looking to play an integral leadership role in a growing, innovative agency please send your CV today
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account Management Consumer Goods jobs in London (East)