Senior Product Manager
About the Client
Leading Services and Financial Services provider
About the Role
- An exciting opportunity to join this Financial Services provider with extensive UK footprint . Overall accountability for the performance, management, development and launch of products and propositions for small business customers within Financial Services Directorate.
- Lead the development and launch of new products for small business market.
- Manage existing product set to optimise income, costs and sales performance through engagement with Marketing, PR, Comms, Network and external third party partners.
- Annual and quarterly strategy and planning for your product area to include income, and sales forecasting, budget planning.
- Maintain industry and product expertise and networks, keeping up to date with new initiatives and opportunities and identifying opportunities for the business.
- Setting the strategic framework for your product portfolio; target customers, product lifecycle, pricing, channels, distribution, marketing, customer journey.
- Be the main contact point to Marketing for your product portfolio, ensuring marketing plans and campaigns are effective.
- Manage relationship with third partner partners, suppliers and providers including contractual negotiations.
- Represent Financial Services directorate on various programme boards, forums and steering groups.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven track record in successfully launching new products or services in a regulated environment.
- Product & Proposition development for business customers.
- Product Management – own P&L, drive actions to improve performance, work with suppliers & third party partners.
- Involvement in key strategic change initiatives.
- Manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Complex stakeholder management.
- Significant Financial Services industry knowledge & experience.
About the Offer
Up to £60,000 + Benefits