Head of Search Marketing (SEM)
Our client is one of the UK's biggest success stories who own some of the best known travel & leisure brands in the market. Committed to delivering exceptional quality and service to customers and with a clear strategic direction they are looking to hire a talented Head of Search Marketing (SEM) in order drive increased traffic, revenue and sales.
The Head of Search Marketing (SEM) will:
- Create, forecast and execute SEO and PPC strategies
- Control a multi-million pound budget, allocating resource where necessary
- Manage all aspects of SEM campaigns with the help of agencies and internal resources
- Create systems and processes that deliver step level changes in performance
- Measure and analyse programme results
- Continually optimise SEM performance
- Work closely with search engines (Google,Bing,Yahoo!) to understand their road maps and assess opportunities.
- Communicate performance and status to the board and senior stakeholders
We're looking for a Head of Search Marketing (SEM) with experience ideally gained in the retail, travel or multi-channel sectors and who want to be at the forefront of the digital market. To be successful in this role the Head of Search Marketing will have experience of managing significant multi-million pound budgets and have a deep knowledge of both paid and natural search. They will also be extremely analytical and demonstrate the credibility and gravitas to operate at a very senior level and manage senior stakeholders.
Position: Head of Search Marketing (SEM)
Salary: £60-75k + car allowance, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Location: Home Counties
Contact: Charlie Allen
Referral Reward: £450
Just Digital Ltd is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-commerce Recruiter. If you're a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and e-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!