Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum
Location: London (South)
Sector: Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Food & drink, Household, Retail
Function:Account Management, Marketing, Account / Strategic Planning, Channel Marketing
- TheDigital Marketing Manageris responsible for translating the attraction's sales and marketing objectives and targets into an online demand generation/ traffic acquisition strategy. This will be delivered through the application of digital marketing tactics such as PPC, SEO, affiliate marketing, mobile marketing, social media/ community management and content marketing (not exclusive).
- The role will work closely with the central eCommerce team to ensure the traffic acquisition strategy can be optimised through insight gained from customer journeys online as well as the eCommerce scorecard.
- Together with the promotions manager, the role must define and execute an online promotional strategy that drives incremental sales volume through targeted online communities and is aligned to the overall promotional strategy for the business.
- It is the responsibility of the role to ensure the digital marketing strategy is clearly defined and communicated to all the attractions within the role's geographic remit. The attraction general managers and local marketing managers will want to know how the strategy adds value to their business. - The role will be measured by improvements in several metrics including: A) Website traffic for ticket purchases B) Media click through rates and ROI of online marketing campaigns C) Online revenue and sales
Levels of accountability for these metrics will vary with more accountabil
- Campaign development and the ability to define a media strategy to meet certain targets - Budget management and KPI reporting - Good communications skills and a good understanding of people management - Thought leadership and teaching of specialist knowledge to a wide and distributed audience - An understanding of digital media formats - Knowledge of PPC campaign management - Good understanding of SEO techniques - on-page and off-page - Good experience of growing traffic through paid, owned and earned digital media channels - Experience with Google Analytics and related tracking technologies
Our client is a Leisurebrand associated with a number of leading attractions and destinations globally, however this role is situated in their London office. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the global function in driving their digital offering forward in an already competitive space. £35,000 to £42,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13330991
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
About Michael Page Digital
We have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.