Junior Account Director and Account Director
Junior Account Director and Account Director, London – around £45K dependent on experience
Our client, a leading and forward thinking BTL agency, is looking for an integrated Junior Account Director and Account Director superstar. They’re on the hunt for someone special to lead a team on some big drinks, FMCG and telco accounts. If you’re someone who’d like to accelerate their career, this could be a move in the right direction for you.
We’re searching for an integrated expert. Someone who has experience working at the best London agencies with the best brands. You’ll be a natural conceptualising, activating and managing promotional, shopper marketing and events projects and quite simply, excel in it. Not only will you have drive, but you’ll be an inspiration to your team. The team you will be managing should want to follow in your footsteps as you’re that great at your job!
Are you the talented Junior Account Director or Account Director that we’re looking for? If you boss BTL then you better get in touch!
This agency has had some big pitch wins lately and are crying out for people to get involved in the fun. If you work hard and play hard, this is where you’ll want to be for sure. The team are simply fantastic and are definitely an agency full of characters.
This agency is a fun place to be with an enviable client list to boot. You’ll be a Junior Account Director or Account Director who has confidence and conviction and can forge long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
This agency is a great place to be at the moment – it’s a vibrant, interesting and rewarding company to work for. If you have the confidence and conviction to get in there and forge long lasting relationships with colleagues and clients alike then you are bound to make an impression here.
You’ll be comfortable with strategy and be able to work with planners. You’ll also have a creative eye and be able to work with creatives teams to develop concepts. This agency’s product is among the best in the business and everyone there is proud of their output whatever shape of form.
Whoever comes on-board will be expected to show their worth from the start – if you can run with projects and delegate to your team where necessary, you should expect to be promoted from Junior Account Director or Account Director accordingly.
We want someone who is comfortable with the BTL communications mix. You’ll have worked within a similar agency environment where you have demonstrated your ability to perform well under pressure.
This agency has great expectations for their Account Directors – they want someone who they can push up through the ranks.
If you’re this person with the below qualities we want to hear from you immediately.
• Minimum of 4 years working in an integrated BTL agency
• Experience working with sales promotion, retail understanding, POS & creative
• Exposure to production and digital ideal
• Experience within the loyalty sector would be advantageous
• A strong FMCG and/or drinks background will be of particular interest
• Someone with career progression in mind
If you’re this amazing person please do get in touch. Please quote AP287 when applying for this role.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)