Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Social Media strategist - corporate/client side
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Social Media Manager at my client who is a leading UK financial services company based in London. This is a senior role and the successful candidate will have proven experience building social media platforms and leading a team.
- Define and build a new social media capability for a blue chip organisation
- Grow capability from the ground up. Provide regular reports on key topics and emerging trends in order to lead stakeholder insight.
- Forge into new territories while keeping the customer at the heart of everything the company does.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A detailed understanding of social media listening and responding tools and a solid knowledge of financial services products and their promotion.
- A track record of managing suppliers and agencies in a technical capacity is a must, and strong project, team and change management experience.
- Extensive use of social media tools
A Senior Social Media Manager can expect a salary of £55,000 + bonus and benefits (80K package)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please call Sam Jones on 0208 408 6070 for a further discussion.
Social Media, Radian 6, buzzmetrics, SiteCatalyst, Web Trends, Coremetrics, Web, Mobile, Social, CRM, eMarketing, Online Marketing, Site Publishing, User acquisition, buying, a/b testing, campaigns, engagements, driving downloads, mobile, apps, SEO, PPC, Web analytics, report, analytics, insight, media, media planning, media buying,