Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Consultant
In addition to training, the Digital Agency want the Digital Marketing Consultant to own and implement digital marketing activities for the company including SEO, analytics and PPC to improve website visitor traction and international lead generation. Finally, the agency wants the candidate to use their own skills and knowledge to integrate web optimisation and digital marketing into their consulting services for their clients.
Responsibilities within the London based Digital Agency will include:
- Developing and running all 7 of the agency's current online marketing and web optimisation courses, including SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Social Media
- Designing and delivering corporate digital training programmes for their clients
- Creating and managing a robust strategy for search marketing for the agency's US market entry
- Owning and implementing all SEO, analytics and PPC for the company in line with the strategy to significantly improve online performance and lead generation
The Digital Agency are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant who has:
- A solid grounding and practical, hands-on digital marketing experience including SEO, Analytics, PPC and social
- A real enthusiasm for - and full understanding of - all things digital and online marketing
- A passion and aptitude for sharing your knowledge and expertise to help others learn your trade
- Excellent verbal communication skills with strong face-to-face presentation skills
- A proactive, self-starter type personality that delivers when working alone as well as great at working as part of a team
The London based digital agency are looking for a candidate ideally with 2-5 years practical experience implementing search marketing in particular SEO and analytics. As part of the role includes training,the candidate will need to be well presented and be excellent communicators.
Ideally full time, but part time, compressed hours, 4 day working week etc. could be considered.
The Digital Marketing Consultant will be working within one of the UK's original user experience agencies and has one of the largest and most successful digital training programs in the UK. They deliver a range of user experience services across websites, mobile web & apps, applications, intranets, in-store interfaces and more. The agency focus specifically on carrying out research with their customers and then design websites & digital solutions based around their needs and goals.
With expansion into both New York and intended moves into Asia, there is incredible scope for career progression. The Agency are looking for a candidate who intends to progress upwards within the agency leading to real opportunity for progression.
The Digital Marketing Consultant will be offered the following benefits by the London based Digital Agency:
In addition to being rewarded with a competitive salarWhere specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13333440
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.