Our client is a passionate and committed strategically-led creative agency that delivers return on investment to brands in live communications environments. They are pioneers in developing global exhibition programs and live environments and have expertise across exhibitions, live events, digital and marketing communications. Their clients are typically global Blue-Chip brands.
The Company is based in the South Oxfordshire / Berkshire area (easily reached from the M4 / M40 motorways) with offices and facilities in several major Global locations. The business is well established and is growing fast and with this growth comes new opportunity.
The Company is looking for an exceptional individual to lead and develop the Planning function. The role sits at the heart of the business and will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of client businesses, the markets in which they operate, their customers, and sales cycles. Working closely with the Creative and Client Services teams, this detailed insight will then be used to strengthen client relationships, positioning the Agency as their trusted expert partner. The Strategic Planning team are seen as key to the Agency's development.
Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Embedding the application of strategic thinking across all client management and new business pitching.
- Positioning the Agency as a thought leader in their field and an essential strategic and creative partner.
- Working closely with clients, establishing their aims and objectives, directly as well as through the Client Services team.
- Responsibility for the Analysis of key markets/data and trends.
- Working with internal teams to develop ideas for client projects, briefing the Creative teams to enable them to create stand-out propositions and monitoring Client Services to ensure that delivery meets/exceeds client expectations and that learning is gained for the Agency and the client.
- Pitch preparation across both new and existing accounts.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is adept at research, developing ideas, preparing and delivering creative briefs. You must be able to gain trust internally and from clients and be capable of outstanding strategic thinking. You should be driven by results and able to demonstrate the ability to develop and communicate the "big idea" making a significant difference to clients businesses.
To apply, please send a CV and covering note outlining you suitability for the role to Neal Utting (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 31 October 2013
- 30 November 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Analysis, Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Creative, Event Management, Marketing, Project Management, Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Digital Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Experiential (Agency) jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Integrated Agency jobs in Berkshire