Creative Marketing Analyst & Designer
This is a unique role for a creative designer who wants to work client side and get involved in leading and developing design projects within the household fragrance area.
This company specialises in developing fragrances and flavours for the FMCG and Beauty industries. With a reputation for excellence, quality and sustainability they value passion, talent and integrity.
This Creative Marketing Analyst & Designer roles includes
- keeping up to date with new visual approaches and tools
- providing an indepth understanding of the household fragrance category
- leading an developing category design projects and tasks
- helping the Household marketing team with creativity and analysis for Global clients
To be considered for this Creative role you will need a:
- Degree in design or business
- Excellent computer proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, as well as Powerpoint and Excel
- Video editing skills an advantage
- Creativity and ideation skills
- Passion for product and fragrance
- Fluent English
If you have the skills needed for this role please apply online now or contact Christine Ebeling Long on 020 8334 1353
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.