Senior Agency Planner - £100k+
We are urgently looking for two Senior CRM Strategists/ Planners to head up a high profile & prestigious travel account for a leading global creative agency .
You will be working alongside a data strategy team & communications planning team to develop the strategic planning function for this high profile account.
* Opportunity to work on a 4 day freelance option potentially for 6 months minimum.
* Excellent customer strategy/planning skills, a minimum of 8 years working on customer focussed accounts ideally in travel or retail.
* Channel neutral with a strong understanding of the role of new channels.
* A strong understanding of/experience of the application of data (this is not a data strategy role but working hand in hand with a data strategist)
* Strong marketing skills- the role is rooted in marcomms.
* Strong structure skills, CRM experience on either client or agency side or both.
* Strong story selling skills - this is about making complex accessible & engaging
You will need to be:
* Highly experienced in CRM, travel / retail accounts, highly experienced in working with large client accounts.
*Self Starter , pragmatic, collaborative & great with clients & able to work in both West & Central London.
About Mark Paine Recruitment
A new & innovative approach to integrated & digital recruitment providing creative, account handling, new business and planning opportunities in the UK & Europe.
More jobs like this
- Freelance Retail Database Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Freelance Retail Database Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Freelance Retail Database Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Freelance Retail Database Marketing Automotive jobs in London (Central)
- Freelance Retail Database Marketing Retail jobs in London (Central)