Customer Acquisition Manager / Marketing Acquisition Manager
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION MANAGER / MARKETING ACQUISITION
We are seeking a Customer Acquisition Manager / Acquisition Marketing Manager to join a leading retailer who sells stonkingly nice furniture online, by brochure and from a groovy Notting Hill showroom. You will be responsible for masterminding and implementing all marketing activity that focuses on convincing new customers to buy our clients lovely products. Read on...
Joining as a Customer Acquisition Manager / Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will use your mastery of multi-channel marketing, understanding of customer behaviour and commercial knowledge to profitably acquire new customers. You’ll be up for the challenge of helping our client deliver on their big growth plans, devising and implementing belting acquisition marketing strategies. You’ll obsess over optimising the efficiencies of their existing marketing channels (including digital, press advertising and direct mail) and you’ll continuously explore, test and roll out new ones.
As the Customer Acquisition Manager / Acquisition Marketing Manager you will form part of a talented team full of highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude. We are looking for someone who will fit right in and help build something truly brilliant.
To qualify... You will need to be a talented Customer Acquisition Manager / Acquisition Marketing Manager who can demonstrate:
- A brilliant track record of planning and delivery customer acquisition wizardry to deliver outstanding results against targets;
- Multi-channel experience including online, print advertising outdoor and direct marketing is a must, experience managing TV campaigns a major plus!;
- An ability to show outside-of-the-box thinking to develop new, innovative approaches;
- A scientific mind-set who is adept at planning and testing new marketing channels to show exactly what is working and what needs to be improved upon;
- Strong leaderships skills with an ability to get the best from your team both in-house and with our agencies;
- A real can-do attitude with willingness to get your hands dirty, get on with the job and make great things happen;
- A high attention to detail and commitment to deliver outstanding work to agreed deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to connect with people at all levels.
Our client is aiming to go large over the next five years, so this opening offers an exciting opportunity to join a progressive, expanding company. Expect a forward thinking, friendly bunch committed to building a wicked company with brilliant people. Get in touch...
Keywords: Customer Acquisition Manager, Acquisition Marketing, Acquisition Marketing Manager, Acquisition Manager, Senior Acquisition Manager, Marketing Manager, Acquisition Manager, FMCG, Retail, B2C Marketing, B2C Marketing Manager, Acquisition, FMCG Jobs, Acquisition Manager Jobs in Notting Hill, Acquisition Jobs in London, B2C Marketing Manager Jobs in London, Senior Acquisition Jobs in West London, Acquisition Jobs in West London, Notting Hill, West London, Greater London, The City, W10.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Luxury Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Retail jobs in London (Central)