Senior Account Manager – Integrated (Digital and Social) - Central London– c£35k +
What they are looking for:
The agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager who has a passion for digital, mobile and social media to oversee some exciting and creative work for this client.
A French speaker would be a definite advantage for this role but this isn’t essential.
The Senior Account Manager will:
- Be flexible and confident in managing a range of projects to ensure delivery across digital advertising, content creative, social media and design.
- Develop and nurture key Client relationships
- Write all internal briefs for the Client and brief creative teams
- Develop presentations for Client meetings and attend and contribute to the delivery of this with the Account Director
- Attend and take an active role in all Client meetings, standing in for the Account Director as required
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the strategic direction of your account(s) that exceeds Client goals, adds value and generates fresh thinking
- Working closely with production to ensure great work is produced on time and to budget
- Manage and support an Account Executive as a direct report.
- Work closely with ATL and media agencies to help deliver integrated campaigns
The Senior Account Manager MUST be:
- A self starter who won’t expect to be hand-held, yet know when to look for guidance
- Responsible, reliable and conscientious – always thinking about the needs of their business
- Experienced in managing a range of client personalities
The salary is dependent on experience.
Senior Account Manager roles at agencies like this are extremely rare – if you work at a recognised agency and possess solid integrated and digital account experience this could be the chance of a lifetime.
Senior Account Managers please send us your CVs today.