Head of Digital Strategy & User Experience
Our client is an award winning and highly successful Digital Agency with an enviable client list of international brands in their portfolio. Their expertise spans all aspects of Digital from Mobile & Social Media Strategy, Digital Campaigns and Creative to User Experience, Mobile App Development and Web Design & Development. They are looking to hire a talented Head of Digital Strategy & User Experience to provide a lead to the Strategy and UX teams and ensure that the business maximises opportunities in these areas.
The Head of Digital Strategy & User Experience will:
- Work with the team to manage the strategy and UX deliverables across all clients and a range of disciplines including: digital/site strategy, social, mobile and campaign planning, UX, information architecture, user research and testing
- Responsible for ensuring all strategy and UX deliverables are resourced and delivered on brief, on budget, are of the requisite quality and delight the client
- Evolve and develop strategy and UX processes to meet the needs of an ever changing digital landscape
- Work with account/creative teams to scope and sell in ideas to clients
- Provide strategic direction in new business pitches - as well as a being a key part of the pitch team
- Be able to demonstrate digital thought leadership & expertise
The successful candidate will be a highly talented and enthusiastic Head of Digital Strategy & User Experience preferably with expertise in both disciplines who has worked either agency or client side. You will have proven experience in leading teams and projects and demonstrate the credibility and gravitas required to operate at a senior level both internally and externally. The Head of Digital Strategy and User Experience will have a demonstrable track record of delivering results with large scale clients. You will be well versed on digital trends and social technologies and have a deep knowledge of all things digital.
Position: Head of Digital Strategy & User Experience (Maternity Cover Contract)
Salary: £60-75K + Bonus & Benefits package
Contract: 1 year Maternity Cover Contract
Contact: Charlie Allen
Referral Reward: £350
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you're a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!
About Just Digital
Just Digital specialise in sourcing the best digital marketing and e-commerce professionals for our clients internationally, on a permanent and contract basis.