Digital Director - London - £60k
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role responsible for contributing to ideas and communications strategies that will change consumer behaviour and help shape the success of the business. Key Responsibilities:
• To be a source of digital leadership for both the Company’s clients and the planning team
• To manage senior client relationships and continually demonstrate the value of digital communications
• Demonstrate working knowledge of all elements of digital marketing (brand, performance, content etc) to ensure brilliant activation of plans
• To own and respond to client briefs - ensure process is followed across the agency, working closely with all the the Company’s digital units (PPC, SEO, programmatic etc)
• To work closely with the Client Director to ensure planning and operational excellence is delivered internally and externally at all times
• Provide thought leadership and inspiration to help grow digital activity
The ideal candidate will have a sound planning expertise across all digital channels and the ability to manage team of individuals & display strong strategic directions. Key Skills:
• Sound buying / trading experience across Digital channels
• Responsibility and accountability when managing a client’s media budget
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• An understanding of the differences between Media channels and how each is approached and measured from a planning/buying perspective
• The ideal candidate will come from a media agency with substantial experience.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.