Digital Designer:(HTML, CSS, Email, Web, Mobile, Social Media)
Digital Designer: (HTML, Email, Web, Banner, Mobile, Social Media, Responsive, UX, Print, InDesign, PC)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Digital Designer with HTML coding skills to work for a renowned and leading organisation at their headquarters in Central London.
You will be required to create and maintain functional and engaging sections of a global site, develop, design and build email templates, landing pages and other digital assets as appropriate for maximising commercial opportunities.
- Design and build HTML email templates and soluses from scratch using industry best practices to meet requirements.
- Design, build and update HTML content for the website channels and other sections of the websites.
- Periodically review and refresh the design of the site channels and email templates based on reports, analysis and feedback provided by other members of the team and changing business requirements
- Designing and populating weekly newsletters
- Keeping abreast of the changing opportunities/technologies and developments in the digital arena
- Design print based ads when required
- Create and make live article pages relating to promotions and offers as and when necessary using the Content Management System
- Excellent web design skills and knowledge of best practices for web and email (including mobile)
- Experience using Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Significant experience coding HTML emails using tables and inline CSS styles (building templates from scratch).
- Experience coding landing pages for web using semantic HTML and CSS.
- Understanding and experience in responsive web design (within email highly desirable)
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Significant knowledge of email clients and email marketing systems
- Ability and experience of creating print work using Adobe InDesign
- Ability to work on PC (Windows XP)
- Excellent understanding of user interaction and functionality
- Ability to understand and create action plans from HTML email reports and analysis
- Ability to think commercially and generate ideas that meet business needs
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Experience creating landing pages for Facebook promotions
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.