Digital Designer:(HTML, CSS, Email, Web, Mobile, Social Media)
Digital Designer: (HTML, Email, Web, Banner, Mobile, Social Media, Responsive, UX, Print, InDesign, PC)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Digital Designer with HTML coding skills to work for a renowned and leading organisation at their headquarters in Central London.
You will be required to create and maintain functional and engaging sections of a global site, develop, design and build email templates, landing pages and other digital assets as appropriate for maximising commercial opportunities.
- Design and build HTML email templates and soluses from scratch using industry best practices to meet requirements.
- Design, build and update HTML content for the website channels and other sections of the websites.
- Periodically review and refresh the design of the site channels and email templates based on reports, analysis and feedback provided by other members of the team and changing business requirements
- Designing and populating weekly newsletters
- Keeping abreast of the changing opportunities/technologies and developments in the digital arena
- Design print based ads when required
- Create and make live article pages relating to promotions and offers as and when necessary using the Content Management System
- Excellent web design skills and knowledge of best practices for web and email (including mobile)
- Experience using Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Significant experience coding HTML emails using tables and inline CSS styles (building templates from scratch).
- Experience coding landing pages for web using semantic HTML and CSS.
- Understanding and experience in responsive web design (within email highly desirable)
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Significant knowledge of email clients and email marketing systems
- Ability and experience of creating print work using Adobe InDesign
- Ability to work on PC (Windows XP)
- Excellent understanding of user interaction and functionality
- Ability to understand and create action plans from HTML email reports and analysis
- Ability to think commercially and generate ideas that meet business needs
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Experience creating landing pages for Facebook promotions
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.