Web Development Manager
Web Development Manager, Surrey, £50-55k
This is an exciting opportunity to join a tour operator and manage their online activity on a global scale, remotely managing overseas web teams to deliver projects on time and on budget. You’ll have control for strategic development of plans to enhance the customer experience and improve sales conversions.
Web Development Manager – The role
- To develop web site innovations in conjunction with UX agency to improve customer journey and conversions
- To manage UK and overseas teams in the delivery of ongoing digital projects
- To manage the process including scoping projects, mapping customer journeys, wireframe development, creative execution and technical build.
- To work with other channels to ensure consistency of brand message
- To manage external agencies
- Provide ongoing reports and updates to stakeholders
- To control budgets and ensure financial targets are met
Web Development Manager – Skills and experience
- Prior experience managing web development in a commercial environment involving an e-commerce site
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of web development
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall project management
- Proven ability to manage teams – external and internal
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence at senior level
This great Web Development Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in client-side roles, so if this Web Development Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/clientsidejobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.