Planning Director £85-95k + bens. This award winning direct/digital agency has successfully built on their heritage in direct marketing to become a market leader in landscape that requires agencies to think differently.
This award winning agency has its roots in direct marketing, but is now very much a destination for clients who want informed holistic thinking and digital and creative innovation, combined with the emphasis on achieving business objectives.
Planning Director – The role
The agency has a great relationship with this client, they work very much upstream as a trusted and respected partner. As the Planning Director responsible for customer acquisition you will:
- Take the lead in planning campaigns to appeal to new customers including everything from direct response TV to 360degree campaigns.
- Utilise the full media mix including digital, direct mail, press and banners – in fact any channel that you feel is relevant.
- Drive innovation and maximise the impact of communications and customer experiences on the clients’ business.
- Evaluate the success of campaigns and refine the mix and creative for optimum results.
Planning Director – Skills and Experience Needed
- You’ll have significant experience of Planning and strategy gained within a direct marketing or media agency.
- Commercially strong, you’re used to being accountable, refining the effectiveness of communications and improving ROI.
- You’re experienced in creative briefing and getting the best work from creative teams.
- You’re experienced in leading, mentoring and growing your team.
If you’re keen to join an agency that really understands today’s marketing challenges and knows how to think differently, then please click APPLY and send me your CV today.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.