Strategy Director £100-120k + bens. This award-winning direct and digital agency is doing brilliantly, winning business and putting planning at their heart. So it’s the ideal place if you’re an experienced Strategy Director who wants to work very much upstream with your clients.
It’s a great time to be a part of this top London agency. This direct and digital agency is on a mission to be the best, creating fully integrated campaigns in unique and creative ways. They are going from strength to strength and provide real scope to progress your career.
Strategy Director - The Role
Whilst many agencies talk about integrating offline and digital communications, this agency’s really doing it. They fuse the best of direct marketing with the newer skills of the digital world.
- You’ll lead strategy across a portfolio of accounts, very much taking a brand perspective.
- This role is very much about shaping solutions rather than responding to briefs and you will be leading the development of innovative thinking that really does change the customer experience and make a measurable difference.
- You’ll lead a team of two or three planners and will take very much a hands-on role in the development of the business, so you will be heavily involved in moving the accounts forward strategically as well as creative development across a wide range of channels and product/service areas.
Strategy Director – Skills & Experience Needed
- With an agency planning background you’re an experienced Strategy Director who is fluent across digital, direct and integrated approaches everything from a brand perspective.
- Innovative and customer focussed you’re brilliant at finding relevant inspiring ways to express the brand idea.
- You are used to challenging the client brief with thinking that leads to better, more powerful and effective strategic solutions.
It’s a great time to be a part of this top London agency so please click APPLY and send me your CV today.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.