Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager – London - £Competitive Salary
We pride ourselves on doing things unlike the rest. We exist to make a difference by giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. We always go beyond what is normal commitment, and when we say that, we mean way beyond. It takes our relentless passion to achieve the kind of results we aim for.
You'll be responsible for what happens and you'll make the decisions from day one. Our game changer culture means your ideas aren't just daydreams, they really do come to life. While others are still doing the thinking, you'll be busy doing. We are always challenging the norm because we don't believe in the tried and tested. Only by always questioning the norm will we continuously develop breakthrough products that make our consumers' lives happier and their homes healthier.
Reckitt Benckiser is a global consumer goods leader in health, hygiene and home sectors. Reckitt Benckiser is in the top 25 of companies listed on the London Stock Exchange and since 2000, net revenues have trebled. Today it is the global No 1 or No 2 in the majority of its fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation. Its health, hygiene and home portfolio is led by 19 global Powerbrands including Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Durex, Scholl, Lysol, Dettol, Clearasil, Veet, Harpic, Bang, Mortein, Finish, Vanish, Woolite, Calgon, Airwick, and French's, and they account for 70% of net revenue. Typically, 30% of sales are from Innovation that we gave life to in the past 3 years.
To continue this growth, Reckitt Benckiser UK are looking to recruit world-class, talented marketers at a Senior Brand Manager level who can provide fresh thinking and help to keep these world-beating brands on top.
The Career Opportunity
- Sector leading, dynamic brands found in every UK home.
- Major budgets to create ground breaking ATL & BTL platforms.
- One of the UK's biggest TV advertisers with a growing online presence.
- Responsibility, breadth and stretch in an achievement-focused business.
- High expectations, with recognition and rewards for the best talent.
- Entrepreneurial and focused with a hunger for accountability
- A self-starter and decision maker who is prepared to challenge at all levels
- Keen to leverage a flat management structure to influence and make a real impression
- Fast-thinking and acting - you seize opportunity when you see it
- Committed to outperforming the market and aiming higher than everyone else
- A fantastic track record within FMCG or OTC brand marketing
- Experience working within the UK market managing big brands with scale and delivering impressive commercial results.
For you to thrive and be successful in any one of our teams you need to be driven. You need to be motivated by great results and knowing you are behind them. You must have the passion to relentlessly push yourself, your ideas, your projects.
If you are a true Game Changer and are interested in joining us, then please send your CV by clicking on the Apply Now button or call 020 7323 4041.