PPC Planner - London - £28k
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role involves working across a range of biddable media channels with immediate effect, to help create, optimise and report on paid social, search and real time bidding campaigns across a portfolio of clients. Key Responsibilities:
• Manage client accounts and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of highly effective biddable media campaigns for well-known brands, supported by a team of search professionals
• Create analytics and/or tracking tags for campaign assessment
• Undertake regular optimisation of all campaign elements (KWs, adcopy, landing pages, etc) based on agreed campaign KPIs
• Deliver regular reporting to clients according schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful
The ideal candidate will be a talented, sharp and enthusiastic person with 2 years’ experience working in a paid search team. Key Skills:
• Ideally hold a Google Adwords or GAP certification
• Good working knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of paid search technologies a preference; Marin, Kenshoo, etc
• Strong analytical skills. Able to analyse and draw conclusions from data and comfortable presenting quantitative information in a client context
• A thirst for new learning and a drive to develop new approaches which further thinking within the company and challenge the existing framework
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.