Data Analyst Executive
Data Analyst Executive - London - £19k
The biggest and best international media agency in the UK with an Outstanding client list
This is where proper international media is delivered, not just co-ordination!
They are well structured and well resourced! Very good at looking after people and developing their international skills including 2nd language development
The main objective of this role is to sit in-between the local agencies and the Technology team at the Company’s data management process, to sign off on all data inputs. The role’s scope is to work with the local agencies to correct any issues at source. Key Responsibilities:
• Validating the media plans and ensuring they have been properly populated (flights, product, brands, campaign, media channel, unit length, etc)
• Validating each budget file is in the correct template, with the mandatory fields populated
• Aligning the budget file inputs and budget setting levels are aligned with the media investment data
• Cross checking investment against previous months by Country, Category, Local Brand in a validation logbook
• Distributing monthly Validation/Acceptance reports to all the Company’s markets to have data corrected at source
The ideal candidate will have a degree in information systems, computer science, and database management. Key Skills:
• Dynamic self-motivated team-player who approaches challenges in a proactive and flexible manner
• Proven data coordination, management, manipulation and visualisation skills
• Advanced Excel skills (ability to build Pivot tables, SumIfs, Named Ranged, Lookups, Filters, and Graph data) is a must
• Strong spoken and written communication skills are needs for this role
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.